In order for an account to be established in your name and any REWARDS properly credited to your account, you must fill up an online registration form. To be an account holder, you must supply Power Panel with complete and valid contact information, including your full legal name, home address, valid e-mail address, and all other requested information. Your account must have a unique and valid e-mail address and password.
You agree to provide only accurate, recent, and complete registration information and to keep that information updated to keep its accuracy. Power Panel may suspend your membership and you may forfeit your REWARDS if you fail to keep your personal information accurate and complete.
You are solely in charge for the security of your details and any activity that occurs under your membership account, whether authorized or unauthorized. By joining as a member of Power Panel, you consent to receive invitations to participate in Surveys via e-mail. Power Panel does not guarantee that you will receive a certain minimum volume of invitations.
Membership in any Power Panel is free and is open to individuals only (not corporations or other business entities) that are at least 18 years of age. You are permitted to have only ONE account.
You are responsible for providing any computer equipment and communications services necessary to connect to and access this Site. You agree that neither your membership on the Power Panel nor your completion of any Surveys for Power Panel and its clients create any partnership or employment relationship, and that your completion of Surveys is strictly as an independent contractor. You also agree the REWARDS or other incentives you receive for completing Surveys are the only compensation you will receive for your completion of Surveys.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
Power Panel is an online community dedicated to making your voice heard and allowing you to express your opinion to leading providers of products and services. When you use and post content on the Power Panel Site or our community, we ask that you observe the following rules:
- Respect the opinions of others and behave in a respectful manner.
- Be consistent in your responses.
- Do not access or use any part of the Site for anything other than your personal, non-commercial use.
- Do not share or resell your Power Panel REWARDS to other members.
- Do not publish or make reference in any media to any Survey or Site content without our prior written permission.
- Do not collect or store any personal information about other members.
- Do not communicate with the Power Panel help desk in a manner which is harmful.
- Do not engage in any other activity that the Company reasonably deems improper or abusive.
Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct may result in termination of your membership account and forfeiture of any REWARDS.
- You are not allowed to share any of the following:
- Personal information such as financial information.
- Material that promotes illegal activity or political, religious, ideological beliefs.
- No personal attacks or anything that is, illegal or invasive of someone else’s privacy.
- Do not market or promote any products or services.
- Any content that infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of another.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Content Rules.
Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Content, but you grant us and other users of the Site (such as our clients) a non-exclusive licence to use, store and copy that User Content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Notice: The views and content expressed by other users on our Website do not represent our values.
- You must not post or upload any User Content or use the Site in a way that breaches any law.
- You must not post or upload any personal information about other individuals, without their full and clear consent.
- You agree to not contribute User Content that will infringe another organisation’s or person’s rights (including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy). You agree that you have all the necessary rights and permissions to publish the User Content you submit to the Site.
- You are wholly responsible for all User Content posted by you on the Site (including, but not limited to, emails sent by you in connection to the Site).
- We reserve the right to remove or edit, or require you to edit, User Content posted to the Site at any time.
MEMBER CONTENT AND LICENSE
You agree to supply a non-exclusive, perpetual, unlimited, royalty-free licence to Power Panel to use for any objective any content you hand over to this Site.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF SURVEY
Power Panel’s clients may share confidential, commercially sensitive, and proprietary information and materials to you as part of Surveys, and such information and materials shall remain the sole and property of its owner. This confidential information may include, but is not limited to, new services, new product ideas or concepts, packaging concepts, advertising, and the text, visual images and sounds related thereto. By becoming a member, you agree that you will keep the contents and materials disclosed to you as part of all Surveys in which you participate confidential and not share them to any third party or use the confidential information for any purpose except for the sole purpose of completing the Survey.
What are REWARDS?
Power Panel values our member’s point of view, and to show our recognition, Power Panel offers incentives in the form of credits called REWARDS, which are credited to your account sustained by Power Panel. REWARDS are redeemable for cash, vouchers and other prizes.
REWARDS will be credited to your account only through your participation in activities authorised by Power Panel, which include, but are not limited to, registration as a panellist, completion of demographic profiles and completion of qualitative or quantitative marketing research activities performed by Power Panel, and only in accordance with the specific incentive offer disclosed for each activity.
Power Panel is dedicated to providing quality data to our clients. To ensure this level of quality, please note that you might not qualify for all Surveys, in which case, the Survey will close. The reasons you might not qualify include, but are not limited to, your profile not corresponding to our client’s target demographic, Inconsistencies of responses, dishonest responses or false answers, harmful or abusive replies speeding through the questions to genuinely consider your answers.
You can spend your REWARDS at any time by going to the Rewards tab on the main page. REWARDS are awarded for Survey completion, Profile completion, and other participation on this Site. REWARDS automatically convert to cash values whenever you request a payment.
If you request a voucher, Power Panel will make the voucher code available via electronic means within 3 weeks of your request.
Electronic vouchers (e-vouchers) will either be sent to your Power Panel account, or to the email address within your member profile in your account.
Please make sure that we have your correct email address to avoid any delays in delivery.
Any request to resend a missing voucher must be made within 3 months from when the voucher was originally sent. Power Panel will not process any orders after expiry of this 3-month time limit.
All rewards are subject to change as may be necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations and we reserve the right to void vouchers where such laws or regulations dictate that we must do so.
This Site is protected by intellectual property laws, and you agree to respect them. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Power Panel or its licensors.
Notice: All content on this Site is subject to intellectual property rights, contractual or other protection. The intellectual property rights are owned by us or our licensors. No Content may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way except pursuant to the express provisions of these Terms or with our prior consent. Modification or use of the Content is granted to users and all title and/ rights remain with us.
DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTY
Power Panel disclaims all warranties, conditions and duties, express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to any implied warranties, duties or conditions: (1). of merchantability or satisfactory quality, of fitness for a particular purpose or use, of results, and of accuracy or completeness or with respect to the privacy or security of information you share on the site with other members; and (2). created by trade usage, course of dealing or course of performance.
Power Panel respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that you do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced in this Site in a way constituting copyright infringement may provide a notice to our General Counsel containing the following:
- The address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
All prize winners will be notified by email of their winnings within 24 hours after the draw and should receive their REWARDS within 24 hours after notification. Any prize winner may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability Release to Power Panel (if Power Panel deems necessary). This will be made clear in the notification email. Power Panel must receive this documentation within three weeks of initial notification, or a prize winner will forfeit their winnings and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing.
Release of Liability
Power Panel and clients affiliated with Surveys are not in any way responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for any damage or loss resulting from; Printing errors, Technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network line, Late, lost, or undelivered mail, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. By accepting the prize, the winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize.
If your membership or your access to the Site is cancelled or suspended for any reason, you must not access the Website without our prior written consent.